Recall happy memories or forgotten moments
Journaling is a way to document your thoughts and feelings. It gives you the possibility to look back and see how you have developed as a person over time.
This template stems from the idea of the book One Line A Day and is meant like a very short journal. A journal is a great way to track the ups and downs of life. The rule here is simple - you are supposed to write only one line every day.
What are the benefits?
- Recall happy memories or forgotten moments over a span of up to 5 years
- Learn from old experiences and grow
- Feeling a sense of relief after bringing your thoughts or emotions on paper
- Especially helpful when you are new to journaling and have not created a habit of writing yet
What is included?
- Daily journal entry for your line
- Check in on your sleep, activity, energy, and mood
- Up to 5 years overview of entries on a specific day
- Comes with a "How To Use" section
Start making a change in your life today!
For questions or feedback, send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you enjoy using this template, I would appreciate a 5-star rating.
Visit my website for more templates to work on your well-being and personal growth together with Notion.
Check out my Instagram where I post about Notion tips, tricks & resources.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do I need to start?
Before you can use and edit this template, you need a Notion account. You can create your FREE account here.
How to download the template?
After the purchase has been completed, you will be redirected to the template. Simply click on “Duplicate” in the top right corner to duplicate it to your Notion workspace.
Can I become an affiliate?
Of course, click here to sign up.
Do you offer custom Notion solutions?
Yes. Feel free to send me an email at email@example.com or reach out to me on Twitter.